Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My First Flight

In many people's eyes, going by air would be the best choice when traveling, however, in recent years, the increasingly high frequency of plane crashes make some people hesitant to take the plane. Naturally, when my parents told me that we would go to Wuhan for the coming Mayday holiday by air, I had a combined feeling of happiness as well as worry.
  After a long queue for check-in, we were finally on board the plane. Everything was so fascinating, though it was my first time to travel by air, my sense of nervousness didn't last long due to the help of the hospitable air hosts and hostess. With their patient explanation, I got familiar with the handy facilities very soon. Things went smoothly, I soon became at ease, thinking that traveling by air was nothing different from any other traffic tools except that it was much more efficient. Suddenly, we were informed to fasten our seat belt for the coming air flow. I became scared at the news, but it turned to be a very small incident during the whole journey. The plane soon became very steady and 2 hours later, we landed on the airport.
  After this unforgettable trip, I don't think I would be haunted by the thought of plane accident in the future. Anyway, it hasn't been proven that traveling by air bears a higher percentage of accidents than other means of transportation..

No comments:

Post a Comment